Kale is another really great super green which is absolutely enriched with a wide range of nutrients. In fact, its loaded with them!! Again, it's really convenient because you can cook it very quickly in a pan (and this also helps retain the flavour and texture!).
The main nutritional benefits of kale are:
1) High in Vitamin A, C and K which supports immune health, bone health, skin health and the likes of
2) Rich in potassium which is a key mineral in regulating fluid balance as well as maintaining the health of the brain, heart and nerves
3) Rich in iron which is another key mineral. It plays a vital role in the production of haemoglobin (blood health) and the metabolisation of protein
4) Rich in copper, another mineral which helps support healthy connective tissues, the utilisation of iron and various other enzymatic processes
5) Rich in phosphorus, another mineral which promotes healthy bones, teeth, good hormone regulation and improved digestion
6) Rich in manganese which supports bone health, metabolism and connective tissue health
7) Great source of soluble fibre
From that list you can see kale is a very nutritionally dense food!