Kale is another really great super green which is absolutely enriched with a wide range of nutrients. In fact, its loaded with them!! Again, it's really convenient because you can cook it very quickly in a pan (and this also helps retain the flavour and texture!).
The main nutritional benefits of kale are:
1) High in Vitamin A, C and K which supports immune health, bone health, skin health and the likes of
2) Rich in potassium which is a key mineral in regulating fluid balance as well as maintaining the health of the brain, heart and nerves
3) Rich in iron which is another key mineral. It plays a vital role in the production of haemoglobin (blood health) and the metabolisation of protein
4) Rich in copper, another mineral which helps support healthy connective tissues, the utilisation of iron and various other enzymatic processes
5) Rich in phosphorus, another mineral which promotes healthy bones, teeth, good hormone regulation and improved digestion
6) Rich in manganese which supports bone health, metabolism and connective tissue health
7) Great source of soluble fibre
From that list you can see kale is a very nutritionally dense food!
Jul 15, 17 06:39 AM
Juice Fasting Recipes for you to try on your 3 day juice detox. Cleansing your body can be done by juicing and get the right detoxing foods in your system.
Jul 14, 17 09:20 AM
Try out these mouth-watering Juice Diet Recipes next time you get your juicer out. Juicing is a great way to ensure you are getting sufficient nutrients while trying to shed those unwanted pounds.
Jul 11, 17 01:48 PM
Delicious and easy-to-prepare juicing for weight loss recipes. Juice your way to losing a few unwanted to pounds the healthy way. Try out these weight loss supreme recipes.