"Learn how to Juice Wheatgrass. Wheatgrass Juice is ideal for over health as it is packed full of key nutrients for your body. Delicious fresh wheatgrass juice is quick and easy to prepare."
Wheatgrass is packed with essential vitamins and nutrients like Vitamins A, B Complex, C, E, and K. It is also known to natures, natural healer.
It also contains 17 amino acids which are the building blocks of protein making this ideal to consume after a strenuous workout.
The key nutrient you get from wheatgrass is chlorophyll which to reap the full rewards you need to consume fresh and it must come from a living plant.
Chlorophyll does so much for you - it will detoxify your body, neutralizes toxins and purifies your liver.
Now that we know the benefits, let's look at how to juice wheatgrass properly...
1) Do not use a blender, always use a juicer when using wheatgrass. You won't get the full benefit of the chlorophyll by using a blender.
2) Wash the leaves with cold tap water to clean off any unwanted dirt or bacteria.
3) Cut up the wheatgrass leaves up finely
4) Start adding water as you are riding up the leaves
5) Strain leaves through a strainer or muslin.
6) Squeeze the liquid from the pulp.
7) Repeat the process again with the same leaves.
8) I like to then add other ingredients like carrots and apples to my juice to make the wheatgrass more palatable.
Making Wheatgrass Juice - Tips
I hope you find these tips and techniques useful. Trust me, have a glass of wheatgrass juice daily and you will soon notice the difference and be glad you started.
Nov 13, 18 08:33 AM
Great tips on how to Grow Kale right in your own garden.Kale is actually very easy to grow and its simple to incorporate more into your daily meals.
Nov 08, 18 08:53 AM
Kale Benefits - Let's look at the numerous health benefits this amazing green vegetable has. It will be clear to see why you should have this vegetable daily.
Nov 05, 18 08:47 AM
Are you looking for the Best Kale Recipes? The look no further here are some of my personal favorites which are easy-to-prepare and are super tasty!