"Check out these tips and techniques on how to make grape juice. Making delicious fresh grape juice at home is really simple and effortless."
I love fresh grape juice and no I'm not talking about wine! Nothing beats freshly made chilled grape juice in the summertime.
Grape juice has numerous health benefits like it will help in maintaining healthy blood pressure, reduce cholesterol and prevent damage to blood vessels in your heart. It also is very high in antioxidants and is great for getting healthy hair & skin.
Come on let's do it, grab your grapes and let's get to juicing! I will walk you through the simple process and you be so pleased with how easy to is.
Making your own grape juice is quick and easy. Plus, you can use your blender! No need for a fancy juicer when it comes to grapes.
Here is the step by step guide:
1) Pick your grapes! You can use green, red or black grapes all 3 work well.
2) Wash your grapes thoroughly under cold water to get rid of any unwanted dirt or bacteria.
3) Remove the grapes from their stems.
4) Put grapes into your blender.
5) Blend until the mixture is smooth.
6) Add a little spring and sparkling water for a more liquid consistency.
7) Strain mixture using a strainer, muslin or cheesecloth.
8) Squeeze juice from the pulp.
9) Serve & Enjoy!
Making Grape Juice - Tips
As you can see making grape juice at home is a simple and quick process. Instead of buying from the store rather make your own fresh tasty batch.
Oct 15, 18 08:42 AM
Juice Diets for Weight Loss - Juicing is a great way to help assist with losing weight. Here is a free juicing plan to help you get started.
Oct 06, 18 04:48 AM
Check out these easy-to-prapre Juicing Recipes for Cancer. Certain foods have terrific cancer fighting properties and by juicing them you consume the nutrients in its fresh form.
Oct 03, 18 08:32 AM
Are you looking for a new tasty easy to prepare carrot juice recipe? Check out these delicious juices packed with vitamins and minerals.