"Check out these tips and techniques on how to make grape juice. Making delicious fresh grape juice at home is really simple and effortless."
I love fresh grape juice and no I'm not talking about wine! Nothing beats freshly made chilled grape juice in the summertime.
Grape juice has numerous health benefits like it will help in maintaining healthy blood pressure, reduce cholesterol and prevent damage to blood vessels in your heart. It also is very high in antioxidants and is great for getting healthy hair & skin.
Come on let's do it, grab your grapes and let's get to juicing! I will walk you through the simple process and you be so pleased with how easy to is.
Making your own grape juice is quick and easy. Plus, you can use your blender! No need for a fancy juicer when it comes to grapes.
Here is the step by step guide:
1) Pick your grapes! You can use green, red or black grapes all 3 work well.
2) Wash your grapes thoroughly under cold water to get rid of any unwanted dirt or bacteria.
3) Remove the grapes from their stems.
4) Put grapes into your blender.
5) Blend until the mixture is smooth.
6) Add a little spring and sparkling water for a more liquid consistency.
7) Strain mixture using a strainer, muslin or cheesecloth.
8) Squeeze juice from the pulp.
9) Serve & Enjoy!
Making Grape Juice - Tips
As you can see making grape juice at home is a simple and quick process. Instead of buying from the store rather make your own fresh tasty batch.
Nov 27, 18 08:23 AM
orange juice punch
Nov 23, 18 08:53 AM
Beetroot juice side effects - beetroot is packed with essential nutrients nad it juices really well. What are the key benefits of drinking beetroot juice?
Nov 19, 18 08:51 AM
Juicing Recipes for Kids - Check out these tasty and nutricious juices for your children. Delicious and easy to prepare, kids juicing made simple.